Monday, July 2, 2012

Operation Bye-Bye-Fat-Claire commences today!

We spent the weekend with some friends at their cabin up north. I went pretty balls to the wall with food and drink, knowing that come today I would start using loseit.com again to track my calories, busting my ass at the gym again, and working on getting down to my goal weight of 155. So my official starting weight this morning after pretty much a month of eating and drinking and barely exercising? 170.8. Ouch. That's a number I haven't seen on the scale in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, and I did not like it one bit. I guess it was a good experiment/lesson to see what would happen if I was lax about my diet and exercise, and it just goes to show that if I want to stay fit I have to work at it, it won't come naturally for me! I was originally going to do a week of low carb diet, but I think after being shocked by the number on the scale this morning, I'll plan on two.

No comments:

Post a Comment