Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Costco

While I'm dieting I like to find my problem areas, like times I overeat, when I tend to eat the most, etc. I discovered today that Costco is one of my problems. We end up going every couple weeks, and since there's one near Will's school we usually go after I pick him up. He loves having lunch at Costco, and since it's cheap and usually lunchtime when we're there, I let us eat there. Before we went today I looked up nutritional info on the turkey wrap I usually get. I had always thought it was fairly healthy, so I was shocked to find out it was 17 WW points! Yikes! There really aren't any healthy choices there which makes it hard. I also love the churros there and the pizza. I thought I'd be okay having just half the wrap--which I did--but then I couldn't resist taking bites of the pizza Will and Miles didn't eat. I guess better that I just took a few bites than had a whole pizza of pizza or something else like that. I also only had two bites of the churro--normally Will and I split it.

So, I need to come up with a plan for lunch at Costco. The main reason we usually go is for formula for Miles, and he only has about a month and a half left on it, so that will help as we won't need to go as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment