Monday, October 5, 2009

Vacation

My boys and I are back from our trip to Orlando. I mostly sticked to the WW plan or at least tried to...it's kind of hard when you're spending most of the time at theme parks! And things like homemade potato chips covered with cheese and bacon are thrust in front of you. But, I was pretty pleased with myself overall. I wasn't going to weigh myself for a few days, but curiousity got the best of me this morning. I was pleased to find I was only up two pounds! I'm hoping that after this week of sticking to the WW plan, drinking lots of water, and eating lots of vegetables I'll be back down those two--right back to where I was when I left for the trip. I'm also hoping that John and I can get the treadmill assembled one night this week so I can start using that, too. I'm trying to come up with new weight loss goals and a time frame, but I need to do some thinking on what's feasible and by when.

1 comment: