Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lose 25 pounds - CHECK!

As of this morning I have lost 25 pounds since September.

I'm beyond pleased. Initially I did the South Beach Diet on the recommendation of my doctor. Lately I've just been exercising a lot and keeping track of my calories. I use an app on my phone called Lose It. You can do the same thing on LoseIt.com.

Now I can't decide how much more to lose. Honestly I was going to be happy three pounds ago, but I figured I'd go for five more. Now that I'm two away from that goal I think of tacking on another five. That would put me at 155. I think I weighed around 150 in college, so 155 would be pretty awesome. Honestly for awhile I never thought I'd even get down to 175 or even break under 180, so to even be considering 155--and for it to be attainable--is pretty huge.

1 comment: