Thursday, June 4, 2009

Goal?

So one of my weight loss goals was for this weekend for my best friend's baby shower in Boise. I wanted to be down three pounds from my starting weight. I was down two, BUT I gained three over Memorial Day weekend, so I lost those plus two additional. While I didn't make my technical goal, I feel like I have accomplished something. Now I just need to be good over the weekend on our trip! I had wanted to exercise this morning, but I had a lot to get done, so I skipped it and cleaned house instead. I figured that was at least some sort of exercise, plus when we went to Target today I parked far away so I could get a little walking in. Something is better than nothing!!

1 comment:

  1. Since we both just started our diets and have very similar goals we should make it into a competition. Maybe that will help push us both a little. Let me know if you are interested.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete