Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oops

I've been remiss in posting to this blog. Actually I haven't been posting to my other blogs lately either. I've just been lazy and feel like I'm always being pulled in different directions at the same time. I'm sure most of it is my doing. I can't wait until I'm done with MOMS Club stuff...two years on the board is enough! I'm so looking forward to not having to do anything...no meetings, no required events, no offering my house for anything.

Anyway, I didn't do very well eating-wise at the shower for my best friend. I feasted and feasted, but since I made most of the food I figured it was okay. ;) And I didn't come back any heavier than when I left, so it worked out. I didn't exercise at all last week, but now I can't remember why. Will and I came down with some kind of stomach virus at the end of last week (actually I thought it was food poisoning until we both got sick again Saturday night), so that helped me drop two pounds. The one benefit of throwing up. ;)

Since I've been lazy about exercising I'm really trying to be good about what I eat. I feel like I'm making good choices most of the time at least. I found an app for my iPhone that tracks calories and exercise and calculates how many calories you should eat to lose x-number of pounds in a certain time frame. It's pretty cool. I've only just started using it and haven't been consistent since Will and I got sick and Miles has been sick (or something...he's just been weird lately), but I'm looking forward to really getting into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment