Thursday, September 8, 2011

Measurements

The husband and I have decided that once we meet a fitness goal of some sort, we need to have another one in mind already so that we don't just get lazy and fat again. I had decided after the half marathon that I was going to do P90X. I've known several people that have done it and had great success with it and really liked it. Plus I had to take a temporary leave from my gym membership, so this will be a great way to stay active and fit while I can't go to the gym. Yesterday I did a bunch of pre-P90X stuff, and today I'll actually start it. I had to take my measurements so I can track my progress at the end of the 90 days. Once I was done I remembered seeing a notebook in my bathroom recently that had measurements I'd taken one year ago today. it must have been when I started South Beach Diet for the first time. It's amazing how the numbers have changed!!

September 8th, 2010
Weight: 187.2
Waist: 35"
Hips: 40"
Thighs: 22"
Arms: 12"
Chest: 40"

September 7th, 2011
Weight: 160.8
Waist: 32"
Hips: 38"
Thighs: 17.5"
Arms: 10/5"
Chest: 36"

Wow. Those are some pretty significant number changes!! I'm curious to see how my numbers compare 30 days from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment