Sunday, September 19, 2010

Amazing!!

I ended up really going off the diet last night for our date night. I decided I wanted to drink along with my husband, so I did. We had mango banana daiquiris, red wine (just one glass), and espresso martinis. (Side note, I"m amazingly not hungover.) I tried to stick on the diet foodwise, and mostly I did except that I caved and had one of those little chocolate chip cookies I had mentioned. They were good but not amazing, yet I kept snacking on them. I made us some awesome oysters for dinner instead of us going out, and we heated up some ciabbatta rolls to soak up the awesome sauce. I debated if I even wanted to weigh myself today, but I did want to see what the impact of all that would be. I honestly expected to go up about three pounds. I was VERY surprised that my weight this morning was the exact same as yesterday!! That makes me feel much better about getting ready to start reintroducing some carbs, knowing that my weight isn't going to skyrocket back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment