Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day One

I don't know why this blog looks so funny, I'll have to do some playing around with the design settings and getting it normal. What's with all the little corners on everything??

Anyway, it's 8:00 AM the day I'm starting the South Beach Diet. I feel like crap today, but I think it's from over-indulging yesterday knowning it would be my last time to have carbs for a couple weeks. I'm not sure if it was all the pasta and garlic bread, sweet tea vodka drinks, or the onset of whatever stomach bug my son has. So far I'm finding the most difficult thing is to not snack on my kids' food. I was getting some crackers out for my oldest and was tempted to have one. I made pancakes for my youngest and was tempted to have a bite. I'm trying to get my kitchen cleaned up, then I think I'm going to make myself some eggs.

Later this morning I figure I'll weigh myself and do some measurements so I can really track what happens on this diet. These first few days I may update the blog here a couple times a day to keep on top of how I'm feeling and what my challenges are and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment