Saturday, September 18, 2010

What the deuce?!

My weight was up slightly this morning! Only 0.4 pounds, but still. I kind of wonder if it's because yesterday, and somewhat the day before, I kind of grazed all day instead of having actual meals. I'm getting pretty tired of cooking eggs for breakfast, so I've been snacking more in the morning instead of eating breakfast. Last night I had planned on making dinner but then didn't and just grazed. I wonder if that has to do with the slight weight increase. I know I didn't drink as much water yesterday as I usually do either.

My mom is keeping the kids for us overnight, and I know I'm going off diet slightly today (although I'm going to try to stick with it as much as I can), so I'm curious to see how it affects my weight tomorrow.

Right now, though, I'm off to a weigh-in at my gym for a 90 day weight loss challenge. I think I'm just about at my initial goal of losing 10 pounds which is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment