Sunday, February 6, 2011

workout fail

It's Sunday afternoon. I haven't been to the gym since Wednesday and haven't gone running since Tuesday. I feel fat and out of shape already. There were extenuating circumstances involved...a big freeze came through and I didn't want to go running when it was 20 degrees with a wind chill taken into account. If I had cold weather running gear I wouldn't mind, but I don't. Then Friday my oldest had a stomach bug, so I couldn't very well go to the gym. Our weekend has been busy, so I haven't gotten any exercise. I had been doing so well with sticking to my c25k running program, but I think I may have to start this past week's runs over again since it will have been almost an entire week when I finally go run tomorrow. Although even that's up in the air because now my husband has the stomach bug. Since I go at the ass crack of dawn maybe it won't be an issue since everyone is still usually sleeping when I leave.

Here's to a new week and getting back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment