Tuesday, March 29, 2011

And still nothing

This is getting ridiculous. So I ranted Sunday about weighing in at 169. Yesterday I was 168, now today I'm 169. I do not get it. I didn't cheat at all yesterday. I'm so annoyed. Although, I didn't eat consistently either. I was in a major funk all day and just kind of grazed instead of ever sitting down and having a real meal. So my plan for today is to eat three real meals and have two snacks. I had eggs for breakfast and may have a couple turkey sausages. Lunch I think I'm going to have tuna salad, and dinner is slated to be smothered turkey burgers. My morning snack will be a thing of string cheese, my afternoon snack I'll have some almonds. And I'll drink plenty of water today. I'm supposed to meet my friend Dani at the gym to work out this morning, but my youngest seems a bit off and had diarrhea yesterday, so I don't know if we should go. I hate to miss because I haven't been since Thursday (and that was a super lame workout), but I don't want to leave him in the child center if he's sick. I'm supposed to meet her in an hour, so I'll see how he's doing in 30 minutes I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment