Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Maybe I just need to complain more often

166.2 when I stepped on the scale this morning!!!



Not sure if it's coincidence or the fact that I ate normal meals yesterday. I'm assuming the latter. My stomach felt a little off for most of the day, so I kind of forced myself to eat, but after a nap I felt a lot better. I'm ridiculously excited I'm 1.2 pounds away from where I want to be. I still have five days of Phase One left, and it would be really awesome if I could get closer to 160. I have no idea when the last time was I weighed that. Sometime between graduating college and my wedding. It was definitely before my wedding because I was 167 for that and thought that was pretty good. honestly I didn't have a scale for a lot of years, so I really have no idea what I weighed at any point from roughly '99 to '03.

No comments:

Post a Comment