Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here I Go!

After seeing pictures my mom took on our recent trip to San Diego, I've decided it's time to start getting back in shape. We have a few trips coming up, and I'm planning on using those as my weight loss goals. I normally eat pretty healthy, but I need to get in more exercise. It's tough to do with two small kids, but I'm going to find a way!

My plan for the blog here is to keep track on a daily basis of what I'm eating and what I do for exercise. I heard recently that the ideal weight for adults is what they weighed when they were 18. If that's the case I need to drop about 40 pounds. I did some Googling (because isn't that what you always do when you don't know something?) and found some charts for ideal weight based on your height and frame size. I'm 5'10" and think I have a medium frame, so according to the charts my weight needs to be 142-156 which about matches up to what I was at 18. I think I was around 145.

The back-up plan, of course, is to wait until the husband gets a bonus next year and get the Mommy Makeover (boob job and tummy tuck).

No comments:

Post a Comment