Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday, May 27th

I started my day again with Jillian Michaels. She's a fiesty little minx, but I'm hoping she gets me skinny again. I really like the 30 Day Shred video. It's pretty short, too, which is nice because it lasts the same length as Will's "Special Agent Oso" show. he was sad this morning that he didn't get to do exercises with me. :)

I had another homemade bagel with some light cream cheese for breakfast. I was thinking I'd had something else as well, but now I can't remember what it was. We went to the children's museum today and then met my friend Benah for lunch. We went to a really good pizza place I used to eat at back in my working days. I really wanted two pieces of pizza, but instead I opted for one (thin crust with eggplant, pine nuts, and I don't remember what else...it was tasty) and a side salad with dressing on the side. I barely used any dressing, I was so pleased with myself. This afternoon I got a little snacky, but I stayed good. I had some multigrain Tostitos and salsa while I was making dinner. For dinner we had cheese enchiladas. I made some rice to go with them, but it didn't turn out, so we ended up just having the enchiladas. I had two and they were pretty filling. I was sooooo tempted all day to dig into the remaining tres leches cake in my fridge, but I didn't. Woo hoo!! In fact I really wanted a little something sweet after dinner, but I just kept drinking my water instead.

Not sure if I'll be able to exercise tomorrow morning because we're going to a movie at 9:45 and have to leave the house around 9:10. I may do some Wii Fit in the afternoon during naptime instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment