Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday, May 27th

So, I wasn't able to resist the barbecue like I thought I would. It was all homemade and AWESOME. Ribs, brisket, sausage. Oh man, I totally went overboard. And that doesn't even cover the bean dip, artichoke dip, queso, beans, and desserts I also feasted on. It was baaaaaad. But it was tasty. I weighed myself Tuesday morning and was up three pounds. Yikes.

Yesterday I had a great day, though. First thing I did when I got up yesterday morning was put on exercise clothes. After Will had his breakfast I put him in the toy room to watch his morning shows and I did Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred video. I felt great after doing it, although really sweaty and to be totally honest, I hated feeling my fat jiggle around while I was doing jumping jacks and other cardio exercises. Gross.

Since I worked my ass off (or at least felt like I had), I wanted to be good about my eating all day. For breakfast I had a homemade bagel and a container of yogurt. Will and I had a picnic for lunch; I was going to make a chicken wrap, but my tortillas had seen better days, so I made a yummy salad instead. Spring mix, sliced chicken, feta, sliced strawberries. It was great! Will and I shared a bowl of strawberries, too. I had a granola bar in the afternoon for a snack. For dinner I made a really good chicken and pasta dish with a light cream sauce and had a salad on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment